Highest priority is given to the projects which are deemed to have:
- Creative ideas and high artistic standards
- Commercial potential for international distribution
- Qualified production team
- Strong financing potential
- Willingness to and potential for co-production
The Selection Committee consist of a group of at least three established representatives of the film and media industry.
The Selection Committee represent at least two different European countries.
Participating producers will get an exclusive pitching meeting with our moderator and pitch expert the day before they pitch. This should give the producers the chance to go through the pitch and become even more prepared to present their project in the open arena pitch-session.
Participation fee for selected projects is 2250 SEK + 25%VAT
The presenting team can consist of maximum two people. The fee includes:
- Exclusive preparing/advisory meeting with moderator the day before pitching
- Pitching at the Forum
- Match made one-to-one meetings with present desicion-makers
- Exclusive login to The Forum members area
- Exposure in the indispensable Financing Forum Guide, packed with information and contacts on broadcasters, funders, distributors, commissioning editors and co-producers and on the web
- Opportunity to network
- Two cocktail mingles
VERY IMPORTANT: Please be aware that the text you submit about the project is the text we will print in the catalogue, if the project is selected for pitching. Please check your submission for spelling mistakes, incorrect information and other inconsistencies.
When you have pitched at The Financing Forum for Kids Content and your project is finalized, we would love to be credited;
Pitched at The Financing Forum for Kids Content (year) + logo
(for logo in B/W or colour, various formats - please contact Operations Manager Catherine Champagne, catherine[at]thefinancingforum.com)